Who we are and what we do
MDAICReal, s.r.o. (MDAICR) is a subsidiary and daughter Company of the Joint Stock Company, MDA CAPITAL INVEST, a.s. (MDACI). MDAICReal is engaged in the business of developing, implementing or building, operating and managing residential, commercial and industrial properties, including energy an electric power facilities. The Company also provides a range of high quality standards services, which include the followings:
- Property Sales;
- Property Rentals;
- Relocation (Global Relocation Services);
- Mortgages (Global Mortgage Services);
- Real Estate Investments;
- Export Investment Credit;
- Export Buyer’s Credit;
- Reconstruction and Modernization;
- Interior Designs and Redesigns;
- Legal Services;
- Sales and Distribution of Construction Materials;
- Sales and Distribution of Interior Decoration Materials;
- Sales and Distribution of Construction Equipment; and
- Bankable Project Development.
Environmental Development and Protection
When carrying out our designs, engineering and construction works, we always endeavours to lay emphasis on environmental restoration, stewardship and protection of neglected public lands and utilizes the resources of the community to provide long-term environmental benefits for natural areas without neglecting the diverse strengths of different ethnics and cultures to accomplish our common goal of restoring the beauty of the natural landscape. We always focus on design and construction precision, high quality standards at very fair cost.
MDAICR provides competitive solutions to your needs without sacrificing standard and quality and at your suggested budget. When providing services, MDAICR always focuses on the selection of the very latest, most advanced, most economical and most environmentally friendly technologies and equipment. At your request, we also arrange the finance fom our international intitutional lenders to satisfactorily fulfil your needs.
Our turnkey project starts from the data collection or gathering, to development, engineering, procurement, construction, testing, commissioning and operations management. We also provide advance training to all clients' staff, making sure that the projects are successfully operated and managed at the lowest cost possible.
Project Implementation Tasks and Responsibilities
During the implementation of a Project, the following Tasks and Responsibilities shall be addressed and executed in order to demonstrate the bankability of the project before it is built or constructed and put into operations. The techno-economc viability of a project can only br proven though the following scope of works:
- Project definitional issues and development support;
- Site selection – strategic for external connections (electric power, water, canalization systems and access roads);
- Date collection or data gathering – accurate, approved and guaranteed;
- Forecasting Process;
- Documentation (detailed technical designs, techno-economic studies, financial documents, etc.) for licenses and permits;
- Financial Support up to 85% of the Total Investment Capital (TIC) or Total Project Cost (TPC) provided by our institutional lenders;
- Assistance with carbon asset management;
- Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC);
- Implementation Monitoring and Management;
- Commissioning and Delivery to Client;
- Operations Management;
- Training of the Client’s Operational Staff; and
- Follow and Support, securing the continual and uninterrupted operations of the Project.